Cloud & data integration Consultant - Full time
The company :
Fastcube has been created to deliver expert guidance and leading solutions to help improve the organizational decision making and performance, drivers of business competitiveness today.
The mission :
Reporting to the Data integration Lead, the selected candidate will have to understand and analyze the client’s needs and translate them into detailed specifications for their realization.
Expectations & Tasks :
Fastcube is currently looking for a cloud & data integration consultant to support its technological transformation and enables data-driven decision.
As the Data Management Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Take a lead position in the projects and perform technical activities
- Leading development and realization of strategic and tactical data initiatives like migration, data quality, data governance and integration as well as design, modeling and implementation for our customers
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical topics
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- 3-5 years of implementation and development experience in data integration
- Strong Programming Skills -(Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, SAP BW SQL Server 2012, WEB, PHP/ASP, NET)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
- Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening
- Good Technical and Analytical skills.
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication & coaching skills.
Job Information :
Contrat : Full time
Dates : Asap
Lieu : Paris
Rémunération : To be defined