The company :
Fastcube has been created to deliver expert guidance and leading solutions to help improve the organizational decision making and performance, drivers of business competitiveness today.
The mission :
Reporting to the EPM Lead, the selected candidate will have to understand and analyze the client’s needs and translate them into detailed specifications for their realization.
Expectations & Tasks :
Fastcube is currently looking for a cloud & data integration consultant to support its technological transformation and enables data-driven decision.
A strong background in corporate performance management (CPM) activities will be essential, as you will guide potential and existing customers in designing and realising the value of efficient business processes by employing the Board toolkit.
Your ability to work closely with key stakeholders to shape business process transformation and translate requirements into a solution design, a robust data model and an intuitive and scalable application, will allow you to succeed in a competitive marketplace and build strong, lasting relationships with customers.
- 3-5 years of implementation and development experience in EPM
- Proven expertise in data modelling and application development, with exposure to at least one multi-dimensional modelling tool an advantage.
- Experience of corporate performance management processes within large organisations, such as financial reporting, planning & analysis, risk management, predictive analytics.
- Proven leader, able to get the best out of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- A strong work ethic, thriving in a high-pressure situation with tight deadlines.
- Collaborative team player who establishes relationships with ease and communicates effectively with persons on all levels.
Job Information :
Contrat : Full time
Dates : Asap
Lieu : Paris
Rémunération : To be defined